What are your delivery time frames?
Once you’ve received your order confirmation email, please allow:
New Zealand - 5 - 12 business days
Free Standard Delivery in Australia
NSW - Metro: up to 2 business days.
- Country: up to 5 business days
All other states - up to 3-6 business days depending on lodgement and destination points.
- Next day delivery within Australia.
*Expect 1-2 days delay for delivery due to COVID (Delivery times are estimates)
Purchases made on Friday may be dispatched on Saturday or following business day. Purchases made on Saturday and Sunday will be dispatched on following business day.
Who will deliver my order?
We use Australia Post to deliver our online orders.
The tracking link in your shipping confirmation email(s) will take you directly to the carrier’s website to track your package.
- Australia Post - Australia and New Zealand
What is authority to leave?
When you give authority to leave, you’re allowing our carriers to leave the package unattended at your address without a signature.
- If the carrier believes the location is not secure, they will not leave the package unattended
- If you opt to leave your order unattended, Lala clothing will not be responsible for any lost or stolen packages.
I gave authority to leave, but the carrier didn’t leave my package. Why?
Safely delivering your package is our carriers’ priority. If the carrier believes the location is not secure, they will not leave the package unattended.
What if I’m not home when my order arrives?
If you provide authority to leave during checkout, you’re allowing our carriers to leave the package unattended at your address without a signature.
- If the carrier believes the location is not secure, they will not leave the items unattended
If you don’t provide authority to leave, our carriers will leave a note directing you with next steps.
- For Australia Post deliveries, your package will be left at a nearby collection point (e.g. pharmacy, newsagent or post office)