Delivery & Shipping policy
What are your delivery time frames?
Once you’ve received your order confirmation email, please allow:
Free Standard Delivery in Australia
NSW - Metro: up to 2 business days.
- Country: up to 5 business days
All other states - up to 3-6 business days depending on lodgement and destination points.
New Zealand - 5 - 12 business days
UK, US and Canada - 2 - 3 weeks
- Next day delivery within Australia.
- 5 - 8 business days to New Zealand
*Expect delays for delivery due to COVID (Delivery times are estimates)
- Purchases made on Friday may be dispatched on Saturday or following business day. Purchases made on Saturday and Sunday will be dispatched on following business day.
- Once your order has been processed and shipped out, you will receive an email notification with your tracking information.
- Lala clothing is not responsible for lost or stolen packages. If your package is misdelivered, as the recipient of the package, you are required to get in contact with the shipping carrier to file a claim. We can provide you with all the necessary information for the investigation; however, please keep in mind that this is a matter completely out of our control.
Who will deliver my order?
We use Australia Post to deliver our online orders.
The tracking link in your shipping confirmation email(s) will take you directly to the carrier’s website to track your package.
- Australia Post - Australia and international
What is authority to leave?
When you give authority to leave, you’re allowing our carriers to leave the package unattended at your address without a signature.
- If the carrier believes the location is not secure, they will not leave the package unattended
- If you opt to leave your order unattended, Lala clothing will not be responsible for any lost or stolen packages.
I gave authority to leave, but the carrier didn’t leave my package. Why?
Safely delivering your package is our carriers’ priority. If the carrier believes the location is not secure, they will not leave the package unattended.
What if I’m not home when my order arrives?
If you provide authority to leave during checkout, you’re allowing our carriers to leave the package unattended at your address without a signature.
- If the carrier believes the location is not secure, they will not leave the items unattended
If you don’t provide authority to leave, our carriers will leave a note directing you with next steps.
- For Australia Post deliveries, your package will be left at a nearby collection point (e.g. pharmacy, newsagent or post office)
About Lala clothing
Having launched online in 2020 we have been on a mission to provide curvy women with affordable & fashionable clothing by giving curvy women the freedom of expression and make styles accessible to the curvy community.
For too long women have been programmed to think that to be or feel beautiful we must look like models on the cat walk or models on magazines. As a curvy women and owner of Lala clothing, I say its time for us curvy/ plus size women to reshape and redefine the meaning of beauty.
Here at Lala clothing we are passionate about the inclusivity and we work around the clock to ensure we are bringing new and exciting styles. Our clothing are available in sizes 16-24+, we embrace what makes us individually beautiful to reshape how society sees beauty.
Hi, I'm Mekayla Wilson, I've always been very entrepreneurial from a young age and now I am the owner and founder of Lala clothing.
I wanted to find clothing that I loved but I started to feel frustrated when I saw most brand only went up to size 16. When I would look online at brands I noticed a common thing between them, they used small, fit women with a six pack to advertise curvy clothing which gave me a unrealistic impression that I needed to look a certain way or be a certain size to feel & look beautiful.
As a curvy women, that wasn't good enough, all women no matter their size should be able to shop for clothing and feel comfortable doing so, I thought about all the curvy/plus size women like me who struggled to find nice & affordable plus size clothing.
After a lot of late nights and loads of research into starting a clothing business, Lala clothing was launched, a business that values diversity, family, quality, positivity and acceptance.
The name "Lala" was a nickname given to me many years ago by my late older brother and his daughter whom couldn't pronounce my name at the time.
(Photo is of my husband, our daughter and myself)